Background

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shopping Trip

My sweet cousin, Michelle, and her boyfriend, Wes, came into town and we met up for a little baby shopping. Gymboree was having a huge sale so I got a few little things and Michelle bought him some little outfits too--Love her!!! Then, Wes took us to dinner. I feel so loved!! Little Trip/Trey is going to be spoiled...ohhhhh he's going to be so spoiled!





Little man outfit :)




I don't even have to explain why this is the cutest outfit ever. Sorry, I haven't figured how to rotate pictures on here.




Not sure if you can read this one, but it says "Introducing me". Love!





And the little baby balooga 0-3 month onesies!






















2 comments:

  1. Why did I not know about this blog!!!!!???? Yeah!!! excited!
    ok, first......so excited it is a boy!!! congrats! miss ya'll and love you. Can't wait to see you soon!-Jenny

    ReplyDelete