Background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Michael Knows Best

During a recent discussion, Michael informed me that he could register for all our baby stuff himself and that he doesn't need the help of anyone who has had a child. Here is the list that he came up with. And I quote "Here's what we need (strictly for the infant). We could register for the older baby stuff if we want to:


All the furniture (taken care of)
Clothes
Bottles and bottle accessories
Pump
Toys
Chair/glider
Diapers
Creams/wipes
Thermometer
Burping Rag
Pacifiers
Bedding (including blankets)
Stroller
Bassonet


Anything that I haven't mentioned is non-essential and we could pick up as needed. Go ahead...tell me I'm wrong."


That settles it. I just need to throw in the towel because Michael knows all-things-baby. We don't need that car seat, we'll just sit the baby upright and toss a seatbelt over him. Buy Buy Baby isn't daunting at all. They have an entire wall of pacifiers, but we don't need help. When talking about a receiving blanket, he seemed grossed out and asked if that's what they "caught the baby in". Oh I love him so much. He makes me laugh.


On a side note, our air conditioning went out last night so that's been fun. Our dog literally tried to escape this morning when I left to go to work. It was 82 degrees when I woke up...MISERABLE.

1 comment: