Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Really?

The other day I was outside with Sam and called Michael out to look at our roof. I noticed a hole that had been ripped open in our roof, shingles missing, bare wood. The hole was about 8 inches long and there was a similar hole on the other side of the house. Great, WTF? It means there is a PREGNANT RACCOON TRYING TO EAT HER WAY INTO OUR ATTIC TO NEST. Sick. Disgusting. Bleh. Gross.


She isn't in yet though. He said the hole would have to be at least the size of a softball for her to get in, but he could see the footprints on the side of the house. Apparently raccoons are pregnant this time of year. I'm sorry, but there is only room for one big ol' pregnant girl in our house. Bitches be crazy.


Oh, he also informed us that we need a new roof. Okay, so we're having a baby, will have to shell out about $800 a month in day care, we just had to get our A/C fixed, we had to pay this pest guy $1400 to get rid of a pregnant raccoon, we need furniture for our bedroom, and we have to get a new roof? Well, when it rains it pours I guess. We just need a break. Thank God we're going on vacation next week to get away for a little while and relax. Sorry for the pity party. I'm a bit emotional these days if you can't already tell. The other night I cried for a solid hour because I looked like a pregnant hooker in every one of my dresses (the twins are out of control big).

No comments:

Post a Comment