Background

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Halfway There!


Today marks the halfway point of my pregnancy and the first day my stomach got in the way of shutting a door. I'm officially large.

Now that I know we're having a boy, I've tried to get my head around the nursery. Although I've already repainted my baby dresser white, in true Stephanie fashion, I've decided on some bedding which will turn all my furniture a dark brown. Oh well. I've never been accused of being a great interior decorator, so I hope I don't have a mental breakdown over this. I guarantee you...I will.







I picked out a chandelier from a consignment shop in Homewood, and my Mom is going to refinish my old computer desk into a changing table. The dresser we are currently using in our bedroom is actually a baby dresser, so I'm going to repaint that to be an espresso brown for the nursery. That means we are finally getting new bedroom furniture!! My master plan is coming together quite nicely :)


2 comments:

  1. Steph! a) I can't believe you're already halfway! Awesome. and b) that bedding is ADORABLE. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bedding! It is going to be so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete