Background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Updated Nursery

This weekend Michael and I went home to celebrate Mom's birthday and we ended up racking up ourselves. We picked up the new changing pad along with the refinished baby dresser. They turned out great!!! Mom also repainted the chandelier and my old baby bookcase, but unfortunately there wasn't enough room in my car for everything. Below are some pictures of the updated nursery...




Crib and bassinet




Changing table and dresser






We still have a ton left to get for the nursery as you can see, but it's such a relief to add more furniture and put it all together. I'll have my first baby shower this weekend and cannot wait to see everyone! Presents will be nice too :)


I'm 30 weeks along and it's really starting to sink in how soon Trip will be here. Last night he was moving so much, I had to call Michael over to check it out. My entire stomach rolled several times--it was the freakiest thing!!















1 comment:

  1. love the nursery!! i can't believe it is sooo soon!! Can't wait to meet baby Trip!

    ReplyDelete