Background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Needy

This is going to be a short-and-sweet post, but I just have to laugh at myself at how needy I've become. I know I've really popped out there...I mean, my belly is huge. But, I was heating up my lunch the other day at work and the old lady that sits next to me asks, "So, how much weight have you gained so far? I know it's none of my business, but..."


Okay, no...it's not your business. Why do people, especially people who have had children, ask these questions??


Friday was pay day so I decided to treat myself to a manicure and pedicure. Lately, if I feel blue or fat, I tend to spend money to make myself feel better. I walked in and the Chinese girl goes, "ohhhhhhhh!!! You look so good!! How you feel?!" She started working on my toes and then she goes "ohhhh you look great!! Honestly, you can't tell you're pregnant from behind" I tipped her 30%. I told Michael that he really needs to tell me how cute I am (which he already does) every single day from here on out :) This could turn into a really dangerous cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment