Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

O-V-E-R It

I'm so unbelievable tired of being pregnant. Today I'm 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant and it feels like I'm going on a year and a half. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and I'm only 1cm dilated and there is some softening. The doc said it was going to be awhile. I could have cried. I know my due date isn't for another 3 weeks but give me a break?! I feel like I'm walking around with a bowling ball in between my legs. I walk 10 feet and have to sit down. Sleep is done. I was wide awake at 4:30 this morning. Good news is the swelling has subsided a little bit. Lately, I've been waking up at midnight, 2:30, and 4:30 or 5:00 so I feel like that's going to be Trip's schedule for a little bit. Yaaaaaay. I just want to meet him. I want my body back! I'm about to round out 50 lbs of weight gain. FIFTY! Stop the madness!!!

1 comment:

  1. He will be here before you know it! I remember people telling me to sleep before the baby comes....towards the end of my pregnancy I was waking up every hour...i thought to myself "babies sleep longer than this!!!" Def enjoy what little time you have with Michael and even if you can't sleep....rest up the best you can. Can't wait to see the little guy soon!

    ReplyDelete