Background

Monday, October 22, 2012

First Birthday Party

I cannot believe Trip is already 1 year old.  I may get a little cheesy on this post, so just brace yourself.  I never in my life knew I could love someone so much.  Trip has brought so much to our life and I'm truly blessed so have such an amazing baby.  Every day there is a new surprise, and I'm obsessed with watching him grow up. Our lives are completely different, but I wouldn't change a thing.

The party went really great, and it was hilarious to see Trip ham it up to everyone who came in the door.  He literally put on a huge squinty grin every time someone would even look at him.  I was grateful he got a good morning nap in, so he was in great spirits for the whole party.  Everyone got him such amazing gifts, and I'm thankful to have such loving friends and family.

Cutest.  Thing.  Ever.


Loves his big boy chair from Dad and Pat





Proud grandpa

Big fan of chocolate

We have transitioned him out of the "dream feed"...FINALLY.  I should have done it about 5 months ago, but every time I tried he would wake up and scream bloody murder.  We are off of formula and off of bottles and it only took a few days of weening.  

His 1 year check up went great and he is still in the 50th percentile for height and weight, but his head is in the 95th percentile.  Maybe he is a baby genius :)  He had four pretty major shots, but he cried all of 15 seconds, and then smiled so big at the nurse when I picked him up.  He is such a flirt and the doctor just couldn't believe how much of a charmer he is.  I know she probably tells a lot of people that, but it makes me so happy to hear.  


 He does this ALL THE TIME now!



One more for fun :)

Until next time...tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment