Background

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Be careful what you wish for

And so it begins. The last post I mentioned I was ready for my belly to pop out. That was TWO days ago. This morning I couldn't button my pants, so I had to get a belly band on my lunch break. Granted, I was trying to get into a size 8 and I ate an entire box of sour patch kids last night, but I put those bad boys on anyways. Being stubborn and pregnant means:

A) being super uncomfortable

B) Wearing something completely unflattering, only no one is going to tell the pregnant girl she shouldn't wear a certain size. That's just mean.


I was "freaking out" because I wasn't having any pregnancy symptoms but I just got slapped in the face with them. My feet are swollen. Swollen! I'm already retaining that much water! So, just be careful what you wish for. The doctor told me this was going to happen, I just didn't realize it was going to be so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment