Background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!

Welp, I'm pregnant! Michael and I have been married for almost two years and I'm about 11 weeks along (due Oct. 23rd). We decided if it was going to happen, it will happen, so we pulled the goalie. Apparently I'm fertile myrtle, because six weeks later we got a little surprise on that tee tee stick!

I never thought I would be the "blogger" but here I am. I had a general idea of pregnancy symptoms, but some just out-right took me by surprise. There are a couple of things that happen immediately:

1) If you are pregnant, probably one of the first signs is if you come down with the common cold and you feel like you're dying. This happened to me, went to the doctor to get the hook up on some meds, found out I'm pregnant.

2) Your boobs not only hurt, but grow right away. I'm starting out a D cup, so yay for bigger boobs, just what I always wanted.

3) Going to bed at 7:30 never sounded so good. It's all I can do to drag my ass to bed after dinner.

4) Not sure if it's in your head, but you start "eating for two" pretty quickly. No nausea on my end (thank GOD), so the weight gain is gonna be intense. Sorry, Michael :)

5) I'm turning into teen wolf. My sense of smell is insane, if there's a full moon I go bat crazy, AND my hair is growing like it's my job (and I'm not referring to long lustrous hair on my head). I'm shaving my legs every single day and my eye brows are frantically working on a merger.

6) The dreams are probably one of the best perks so far. I've now had two, yes two, very realistic dreams about Bradley Cooper.

I hope I've dropped some nuggets of knowledge. Stay tuned for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment