Background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What was I saying?

Lately I've been stupid. Not just forgetful as the "pregnancy brain" is referring to, but stupid. The other night the power went out and Michael asked me to go into the kitchen and get a candle. I walked in and attempted to turn on the light...twice. Then, we sat down on the couch and I casually suggested that we watch a movie like it was an option. Michael had no words. Now, I've never been accused of being a genius by any means, but I'm at a whole new level. I read about pregnancy brain, but according to my readings, it wasn't supposed to start until way down the line. The more and more I read about it, I see that it won't go away either. Now, this may be women's excuse after having children and their lives get a little hectic, but I've experienced it and I hope it goes away real quick. Another fun fact is that I went the entire first trimester without any nausea. I get into the second trimester and the spins hit. People keep telling me I'm not eating enough...ha! The other night I had macaroni and cheese as an appetizer, pizza as the entree, and a root beer float as a dessert. But, if I need to eat more for my health, well by God, that's exactly what I'm going to do!

1 comment: